The regular rat-race of our lives is very boring and exhaust. We are so stuck up in the daily routine that we often even forget to take a time out to relax a bit and spend some quality time with our friends, family, colleagues or relatives. No second thought, work is the biggest priority but you should never kill the cool beast inside you that loves chilling out and looks for adventures.
There are several benefits of going on trekking. Some of them are listed below:-
1) To keep aside the monotonous and dull lifestyle for a few days. We all know that we cannot avoid our work and nobody should but work overload sucks. It creates boredom and you feel mentally and physically tired for most of the time. Trekking is an ideal solution of this problem. It will help you get rid this of your regular daily routine and will give you the freshness that you is lacking in you.
2) You need to realize that you are a human and not a machine. You always forget that. Your body needs new challenges to bring back the lost excitement in you.
3) Trekking gives you the chance to meet new people who are just like and have come from throughout the world to release their tensions and stress. You can be friends with them to add a little more to the fun. Whether you are travelling alone or with your family or friends, you will surely come across with few experienced trekkers as well who will share their amazing trekking stories.
4) You can test your courage when you will walk through the breath-taking off-beaten paths. This challenge will help you to discover the champion in you.
5) You face the nature in the rawest way that brings the leadership quality in you. It gives you the motivation to remain rock solid in different challenges and keep on the fighting spirit.
Adventurous trips help you bring steadiness in your life in a world where everyone is in a hurry to reach their destinations. In this business of building your ‘life’, you actually forget to ‘live’. Trekking is fun. It brings out your hunger for adventures. It is high time that you identify the adventurous side of yourself and plan your trekking. Catch a breath and plan your 11 days trek tour from Ganden to Samye to come back in tune with nature.